My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For DALI broadcast service (via central telegram).
- For switching and dimming up to 64 DALI- devices like electronic ballasts and transformers with DALI-interface.
- With rotary control and ON/OFF push operation.
- Fool proved.
- For changing the colour temperature of >tunable white< lamps, which meet DALI Standard IEC 62386-209 (Device Type 8).
- Colour temperature can then be set between 2,700 K - 6,500 K.
- Brightness power-on level and backround brightness level adjustable, buffered.
- With integrated LED illumination for orientation.
- Color of orientation light adjustable (18 presets and OFF).
- Up to 5 potentiometers are connectable in parallel.
- Max. current consumption: 15 mA.
- Not suitable for combining with other DALI sensors or central units of other manufacturers.
- For the generation of the DALI voltage a power supply according to IEC 62386 is required; e.g. from Tridonic, Philips, Helvar or BJE article no. 2116/11 U.
- Max. DALI-cable length: 300 m (1,5 - 2,5 mm²).
- Without cover plate.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
|Article No.:||2116 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85334090|
|Price:||70,20 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.