Functions at a glance
- with soft-catch
- With intelligence for universal operation.
- For incandescent lamps, 230 V tungsten halogen lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformers.
- Short-circuit-proof, overload-protected.
- Capacity expansion via output-side, parallel connectable load line with a power module 6594 U up to 735 W/VA possible.
- Operation via rotary-type remote control 6592 U possible,
- Without cover plate.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Rated output: 60 - 420 W/VA
- Illuminable with neon lamp 3855. Neon lamp included in delivery with cover plate.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Cannot be combined with a 2way switch.