Functions at a glance
- With rotary control, 2way On-Off switching and soft-catch. Leading Edge control.
- For incandescent lamps, 230 V tungsten halogen lamps and low-volt halogen lamps with conventional transformer.
- Short-circuit-proof, overload-protected.
- With adjustable minimum brightness.
- Without cover plate.
- Without claws.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Illuminable with neon lamp. Neon lamp included in delivery with cover plate.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- Provided with terminal for net disconnection devices.
- Also applicable for 1gang 2way installations.
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, Part 1, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Should be mounted in a seperate wallbox.