Functions at a glance
- Touch dimmer.
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- Neutral conductor optionally connectable (recommended for the connection of low loads < 10 W/VA).
- Optimised for dimming of retrofit LED lamps (LEDi).
- For incandescent lamps, 230V tungsten halogen lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or electronic transformers and dimmable halogen energy-saving lamps.
- Mix operaton of LEDi with conventional loads possible.
- With adjustable minimum brightness.
- The minimum brightness for the leading edge control can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
- The potentiometer at the left limit stop corresponds with the trailing edge control mode.
- Low-noise level by MOSFET transistors.
- With electronic short-circuit protection. With electronic overload protection.
- With light-level memory and minimum brightness memory.
- Operation also possible via conventional push buttons (2020 US, 2021/6 UK).
- Without control cover.
- For control cover with control lamp 6543-xxx-10x.
- For Busch-Remote control IR control cover 6066-xxx-10x.
- For comfort timer control element 6455-101-500.
- For Busch-Watchdog Presence tech 6813-xxx-101 und 6813/11-xxx.
- Nominal power: 2 - 100 W/VA (retrofit LED loads).
- Nominal power: 10 - 200 W/VA (non-LED loads).
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Outputs: 1 dimming channel
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 32 mm
- Illuminable with neon lamp. Neon lamp included in delivery with cover plate.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, Part 1, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Recommendation: Please use loads and types of one producer.
- In connection with 6810-21x-101 and 6800-xx-104 (M) only suitable for switching retrofit LEDs (for 2-conductor connection).
- The dimmer interface is not standardised, it is the responsibility of the lamp manufacturers to list compatible products in their manufacturing information. Different installation situations can lead to different results. To clear up the problem, for example, it is recommended to carry out a local test of the selected lamps and dimmers. Please consult the lamp manufacturer for the LED dimmer recommended.
- A liability on the part of Busch-Jaeger for the compatibility of the allocated lamps and dimmers is therefore excluded.
|Article No.:||6526 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Preis:||155,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|