My parts list/tender specifications
Room thermostat, flush-mounted
cooling, sliding switch
Functions at a glance
- With built-in sliding switch for switchover between cooling or heating.
- Switch contact opens when the set temperature is reached.
- With fixing claws.
- Nominal current: 10 A heating
- Nominal current: 5 A cooling
- Class of temperature controller 1
- Contribution to space heating energy efficiency 1,0%.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 30 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 12 mm
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Servo-valves, "closed when de-energized", are necessary for connection to thermostat. e.g. Article No. 6164/10-, see KNX chapter.
- Switching temperature difference: ± 0.5 K.
|Article No.:||1099 UHKEA|
|Customs tariff number:||90321020|
|Price:||124,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.