My parts list/tender specifications
Room thermostat, flush-mounted
Sliding switch, actual value indication
Functions at a glance
- With actual value temperature display
- Automatic controller calibration
- Switch contact opens when the set temperature is reached.
- With built-in slide switch and control lamp for nightly reduction of 4 K.
- With fixing claws.
- Separate terminal to activate nighttime mode and reduction of room temperature by 4K.
- Class of temperature controller 1
- Contribution to space heating energy efficiency 1,0%.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated current: 10 A
- Temperature range (device): 5 °C - 30 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 71 mm x 71 mm x 52 mm
- Only in conjunction with standard flush-mounting boxes according to DIN 49073, erect or Busch-Jaeger No. 3040 wallbox stonework, 3050 wallbox cavity wall or 3060 wallbox concrete)
- Servo-valves, "closed when de-energized", are necessary for connection to thermostat. e.g. Article No. 6164/10-, see KNX chapter.
- Switching temperature difference: ± 0.5 K.
|Article No.:||1095 UTA|
|Customs tariff number:||90321020|
|Price:||161,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.