My parts list/tender specifications
VGA connection unit
with screw-type terminals and strain relief
Functions at a glance
- Suitable for telephone connection unit cover plates 2539-21x and 1766-xxx.
- To link analogue video data between PCs and laptops to monitors or digital projectors etc.
- VGA-type: D-type, 15-pole.
- Fully HD ready (1920 x 1080 pixel).
- For 15-wire VGA-cables via srew-type terminals.
- For trunk systems, flush-mounted wall boxes and underfloor systems.
- For easy mounting and adhering to the admissible bending radii, the Kaiser >Electronic socket<, article number 1068-02 or 9062-74, is recommended.
- Without cover plate.
- Without claws.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Mounting depth: 34 mm
- RAL colour number: 1013
- Please follow the recommendations of the cable and device producers for the max. VGA cable lengths.
Page 1 of 2