My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- For installation in installation adapter 0219/12 or 0219/13.
- Also suited for mounting into cover plate 2561-xxx, 2564-02-xxx and bases 1812, 1866 EB, and 1867 EB.
- RJ-45 terminals for networks according to Cat 6A, Class EA (10 Gbits/s / 500MHz).
- Equates to cat. 6a, Class EA according to ISO/IEC 11801:2011-06.
- Cat. 6A according to ISO/IEC 11801: 2011-06.
- Terminal marking A and B according to TIA/EIA-568-B.2.
- Typ according to EN 60 603-7-51:2011-01.
- Shielding according to DIN EN 55022, Class B.
- Suitable for PoE+ according to IEEE 802.3at, >- 1.000 contact durability.
- Bend-radius optimised cable feed (30°).
- Earthing of housing via 6,3 mm blade terminal at the back possible.
- Re-embedded proofed.
- Suitable for Mix-and-Match operation.
- For 8-pole plug RJ 45 only.
- Housing made from diecast zinc.
- With integrated dust-protection cap (can be removed if necessary).
- With insulation displacement connection
- For data cables with a diameter of 6 -10 mm.
- For wires of AWG 24-22.
- For trunk systems, flush-mounted wall boxes and underfloor systems.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- With assembly adapters appropriate for telephone unit cover plates 2539-21x and 1766-xxx.
Page 1 of 2