My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- With down-leading outlet and LSA self-cutting clamps.
- RJ-45 terminals for networks according to Cat 6A, Class EA (10 Gbits/s / 500MHz).
- Equates to cat. 6a, Class EA according to ISO/IEC 11801:2011-06.
- Terminal marking A and B according to TIA/EIA-568-B.2.
- Typ according to EN 60 603-7-51:2011-01.
- Shielding according to DIN EN 55022, Class B.
- Up to 500 MHz on all pairs of wires.
- Suitable for 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Suitable for PoE+ according to IEEE 802.3at, >- 1.000 contact durability.
- Flex cable entries from all sides without buckles.
- Earthing of housing via 6,3 mm blade terminal at the back possible.
- Re-embedded proofed.
- Suitable for Mix-and-Match operation.
- Suitable for RJ 11, RJ 12 und RJ 45.
- For data cables with a diameter of 6 -10 mm.
- For trunk systems, flush-mounted wall boxes and underfloor systems.
- For wires of AWG 24-22.
- Without claws.
- Mounting depth: 31 mm.
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Suitable for cover plate 1803-02-xxx.
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.