Comfort blind insert with memory and positioning function
Take over in my parts list / tender specifications
This article is no longer available.
Functions at a glance
- For the manual and automatic control of roller blinds.
- The roller blind moves to the position set using the turn knob.
- Executes the individually programmed switching commands (UP/DOWN) in a 24-hour rhythm.
- Suitable for roller blind drives with mechanical or electronic limit switch shut-off.
- Suitable for operation without neutral conductor.
- Without an extension input.
- Power reserve of 45 minutes (maintenance-free as capacitor).
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 2 Normally open contact
- Rated output: 300 VA
- Rated current: 1.3 A, cos φ0.5
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- Pertinent cover plates 6436-xx.
- N-conductor connection may be required for operation with blind and roller blind drives with electronic limit switch shut-off. If no N-conductor is available, capacitor set 6498 can be used.
- Only suitable for single unit control.