My parts list/tender specifications
Busch-Comfort switch 2-wire insert
Functions at a glance
- 2-wire connection (neutral conductor not required)
- For Busch-Comfort switch sensors 6815-xxx.
- Operation in 1gang 2way installations via push switch-unit for combination with flush-mounted units.
- Operation also possible via conventional push buttons (2020 US, 2021/6 UK).
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- suitable for: 230 V incandescent lamps, 230 V halogen lamps and low-voltage halogen lamps with conventional transformers or Busch Electronic Transformer.
- Rated output: 40 - 300 W/VA
- Temperature range (device): 0 °C - 35 °C
- In case of electronic transformers, 5 % transformer losses.
- In the case of conventional transformers, take ~20% transformer loss into account.
- Not suitable for the activation of energy-saving lamps, conventional and electronic ballast units and LED lamps.
- Not suitable for activating the staircase time delay.
- Cannot be used to control relais.
- Output cannot be connected in parallel.
|Article No.:||6815 U|
|Customs tariff number:||85365080|
|Price:||63,75 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Films on application
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.