My parts list/tender specifications
flush-mounted blind actuator or 2gang switch actuator
Functions at a glance
- 2gang switch actuator:
- Network coupler with switch contacts for switching two consumers à 500 W/300 VA
- Not suitable for switching fluorescent lamps, HQI lamps and HQL lamps.
- Blind actuator:
- Powerline coupler for controlling a blind motor.
- For all solo® control elements 612x-xxx-101, 6127 MF-xx-101, 6128/10-xxx-101, 6730-xxx, 6122-xxx, 6123-xxx, 6123 USB-xxx
- "Local operation" with clip-on control element.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Power dissipation: 0.6 W
- Outputs: 2 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: Operation mode Switching
- Rated output: 500 W
- suitable for: Operation mode Blind
- Rated output: 300 VA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 48 mm x 44 mm x 35 mm
- Mounting depth: 35 mm
- As required, you can find the programmable functions in the current application description, which you can download at www.BUSCH-JAEGER-CATALOGUE.com.
- To be mounted only in connection with commercially available flush-mounted installation boxes according to DIN 49073 > 40 mm depth gauge or Busch-Jaeger art. no. 3040, 3050 or 3060.
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.