My parts list/tender specifications
Flush-mounted switch actuator/
Functions at a glance
- Network coupler with switch contact for switching one consumer up to 1,000 W/500 W/VA
- For all solo® control elements 612x-xxx-101, 6127 MF-xx-101, 6128/10-xxx-101, 6730-xxx, 6122-xxx, 6123-xxx, 6123 USB-xxx
- "Local operation" with clip-on control element.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Power dissipation: 0.6 W
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: AC1
- Rated output: 1000 W
- suitable for: AC3
- Rated output: 500 VA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 48 mm x 44 mm x 35 mm
- Mounting depth: 35 mm
- As required, you can find the programmable functions in the current application description, which you can download at www.BUSCH-JAEGER-CATALOGUE.com.
- To be mounted only in connection with commercially available flush-mounted installation boxes according to DIN 49073 > 40 mm depth gauge or Busch-Jaeger art. no. 3040, 3050 or 3060.
|Article No.:||6931 U-101|
|Customs tariff number:||85389091|
|Price:||224,00 EUR plus VAT|
|Info sheet:||Download PDF|
Page 1 of 2
Item was added to the parts list.