Flush-mounted switch actuator/
No longer available from March 2011 on.
Take over in my parts list / tender specifications
This article is no longer available.
Functions at a glance
- Bus coupler with switch contact for switching one load.
- "Local operation" possible by clipping on a control cover, e.g. 6115-xxx-101. 6321-xxx, 6125-xx or the 6131-74-10x
- Via other control covers, e.g. 6117-xxx-101 the contact can be switched using any switch cover and transmitted with the remaining switch covers
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- Lastart: AC1
- Rated current: 10 A, cos φ1
- Lastart: AC3
- Rated current: 10 AX, cos φ0.6
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 48 mm x 44 mm x 35 mm
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- Not suited for Busch-priOn® and 6128-xx-102, 6124-xx-102.
- No longer available from March 2011 on.