No longer available from March 2011 on.
Functions at a glance
- Bus coupler with 0 - 10 V output for dimming electronic ballasts.
- "Local operation" possible by clipping on a control cover, e.g. 6115-xxx-101, 6321-xxx, 6125-xx or the Busch-Watchdog Presence 6131-74-10x.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~, +10 % / -10 %
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Outputs: 1 Normally open contact, potential-bound
- suitable for: AC1
- Rated current: 10 A, cos φ1
- suitable for: AC3
- Rated current: 10 AX, cos φ0.5
- Control/Signal outputs: 1 electronic output, 0-10 V
- Rated current value: 50 mA
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -5 °C - 45 °C
- Storage temperature range: -25 °C - 55 °C
- Transport temperature range: -25 °C - 70 °C
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 48 mm x 44 mm x 35 mm
- ETS programming only from ETS 2 V1.2.
- For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
- Not suited for Busch-priOn® and 6128-xx-102, 6124-xx-102.
- No longer available from March 2011 on.