My parts list/tender specifications
Functions at a glance
- DP cut off (P,N)
- Without PE monitoring.
- With output terminals for connecting and protecting downsream SCHUKO® socket outlets.
- Rated actuating current: 30 mA. Release time: ≤ 30 ms. Short-circuit strength: 3000 A (with 25 A GL fuse). Current surge strength: 250 A (8/20) µs.
- With fixing claws.
- Rated frequency: 45-60 Hz.
- Rated voltage: 230 V~
- Rated current: 16 A
- Protection class (device): IP 20
- Temperature range (device): -25 °C - 40 °C
- Connecting terminals approved in accordance with VDE 0620-1 as connectors.
- Protective measure according to VDE 0100; can be proven or checked using the Profitest 0100S testing device, for example.
- Increased shock protection .
- RAL colour number: 1013